- Maximum energy efficiency due to EC fan technology and IT-based control
- Minimal pressure loss at the air end, which in turn minimises the power consumption of the fans
- Control of the server inlet temperature
- Thanks to the speed-regulated compressor, the cooling output is ideally adapted to actual requirements
- With redundant temperature sensor integrated at the air end as standard
- Specific maintenance of the LCP DX due to separation of cooling and server racks
- Absorbed thermal energy is emitted to the ambient air at the external condenser location, without heating up the installation room
- Ideal for IT cooling of small and medium-sized locations
- One or two racks can be cooled separately
Functions of the LCP Rack DX:
The LCP draws in air at the sides from the back of the server enclosures, cools it using compact, high-performance impellers, and blows the cooled air back into the front part of the server rack at the sides.
Monitoring of all system-relevant parameters such as server air intake temperature, server waste air temperature, water inlet/return temperature, water flow, cooling output, fan speed, leakage
Direct connection of the unit via SNMP over Ethernet
News & Events
Chinese New Year Celebrations 2021
Organize activities to celebrate Chinese New Year For executives and employees on February 11, 2021 for the prosperity of the festival.
Merit making activity for 45th anniversary of the company
Executives and employees join the 45th anniversary of the company on February 9, 2021 at Kanoksin Building. For the prosperity of the company ready to success and step into the 46th year
Fire Safety Training 2020 for Kanoksin Stuff
ISO 9001:2015 Employees Training
COVID-19 donation to Nong Chok District
Kanoksin Export Import is appealing for donations to help provide critical supplies with Ning Chock District.
Trusted by Hundreds of Leading Business Ventures
Kanoksin is one of Thailand leading in IT peripherals and software defined storage