- Maximum energy efficiency due to EC fan technology and IT-based control
- Minimal pressure loss at the air end, which in turn minimises the power consumption of the fans
- By using high water inlet temperatures, the proportion of indirect free cooling is increased, which in turn reduces operating costs
- Optimum adaptability due to dynamic, continuous control of the cold water volume flow
- Targeted cooling output due to modular fan units
- Fan modules configurable as n+1 redundancy
- Standard 3-phase connection for electrical redundancy
- With redundant temperature sensor integrated at the air end as standard
- The separation of cooling and enclosure prevents the ingress of water into the server enclosure
- Up to 55 kW cooling output on a footprint of just 0.36 m²
- Touchscreen display may be retrofitted.
- Minimal area load due to low weight
The LCP draws in the air at the sides at the rear of the server enclosures, cools it using high-performance compact impellers, and blows the cooled air back into the front part of the server enclosure at the sides
Integration into RiZone
Monitoring of all system-relevant parameters such as server air intake temperature, server waste air temperature, water inlet/return temperature, water flow, cooling output, fan speed, leakage
Direct connection of the unit via SNMP over Ethernet
News & Events
Kanoksin presented scholarships to Silpakorn University for the year 2021
On November 17, 2021, Mr. Tawatchai Tongthongsap Executive representative of Kanoksin has presented scholarships for undergraduate students of the Faculty of Painting, Sculpture and Graphic Arts. Silpakorn University Continuously for the 19th year to support of young artists and creative artists who have potential in the artist industry, totaling 185,000 baht.
Merit making activity for 45th anniversary of the company
Executives and employees join the 45th anniversary of the company on February 9, 2021 at Kanoksin Building. For the prosperity of the company ready to success and step into the 46th year
Chinese New Year Celebrations 2021
Organize activities to celebrate Chinese New Year For executives and employees on February 11, 2021 for the prosperity of the festival.
Happy Songkran Festival 2021
Kanoksin Export Import Company Limited join the activity "Happy Songkran Festival in Kanoksin of the Year 2021" on April 9, Sprinkling scented water on the Buddha and Let's pour scented water over the elders' hands. To preserve the good Thai traditions.
ISO 9001:2015 Employees Training
Trusted by Hundreds of Leading Business Ventures
Kanoksin is one of Thailand leading in IT peripherals and software defined storage