- Maximum energy efficiency due to EC fan technology and IT-based control
- Minimal pressure loss at the air end, which in turn minimises the power consumption of the fans
- Control of the server inlet temperature
- Thanks to the speed-regulated compressor, the cooling output is ideally adapted to actual requirements
- With redundant temperature sensor integrated at the air end as standard
- Specific maintenance of the LCP DX due to separation of cooling and server racks
- Absorbed thermal energy is emitted to the ambient air at the external condenser location, without heating up the installation room
- Ideal for IT cooling of small and medium-sized locations
- One or two racks can be cooled separately
Functions of the LCP Rack DX:
The LCP draws in air at the sides from the back of the server enclosures, cools it using compact, high-performance impellers, and blows the cooled air back into the front part of the server rack at the sides.
Monitoring of all system-relevant parameters such as server air intake temperature, server waste air temperature, water inlet/return temperature, water flow, cooling output, fan speed, leakage
Direct connection of the unit via SNMP over Ethernet
News & Events
Kanoksin & Huawei set up seminar : Grow Your Business with Huawei Energy Powering Solutions.
Kanoksin Export Improt Co ;Ltd and Huawei Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd. join seminar: Grow Your Business with Huawei Energy Powering Solutions since April 2014 to offer solutions about. power management in the data center., Developing intelligent solutions designed for combat to build new data centers.
The event has been received and attended by IT administrators, more than 120 people and was honored by Dr. William Prince cloud fabricated products. Infor Chairman, American Medical Systems Ltd., which specializes in networking and data center. Attended lectures on the topic Intelligence Solution for Next Data Center Insight Laying the datacenter infrastructures in the digital age. And modifications to the IT systems to suit the current business.
Huawei appointed Kanoksin as distributor ”Huawei UPS Solutions“
Kanoksin Export Import Co. Ltd has been appointed as distributor of Huawei UPS Solutions in Thailand. Mr. Ye Xiaodong, VP of Enterprise Network Energy Product, Huawei was awarded the Award Distributor Certificate for Khun Sumit Poonyakanok Managing Director of Kanoksin Export Import Co, Ltd. in April 2014
Trusted by Hundreds of Leading Business Ventures
Kanoksin is one of Thailand leading in IT peripherals and software defined storage