- Maximum energy efficiency due to EC fan technology and IT-based control
- Minimal pressure loss at the air end, which in turn minimises the power consumption of the fans
- Optimum adaptability due to dynamic, continuous control of the cold water volume flow
- By using high water inlet temperatures, the proportion of indirect free cooling is increased, which in turn reduces operating costs
- Targeted cooling output due to modular fan units
- Fan modules configurable as n+1 redundancy
- Standard 3-phase connection for electrical redundancy
- With redundant temperature sensor integrated at the air end as standard
- The separation of cooling and enclosure prevents the ingress of water into the server enclosure
- Minimal area load due to low weight
- Up to 55 kW cooling output on a footprint of just 0.36 m2
The hot air is drawn in from the room or hot aisle at the rear of the device and expelled at the front into the cold aisle after cooling. With this product, a raised floor is not necessary
- Monitoring of all system-relevant parameters such as server air intake temperature, server waste air temperature, water inlet/return temperature, water flow, cooling output, fan speed, leakage
- Direct connection of the unit via SNMP over Ethernet
- Integration into RiZone
News & Events
Kanoksin & Huawei set up seminar : Grow Your Business with Huawei Energy Powering Solutions.
Kanoksin Export Improt Co ;Ltd and Huawei Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd. join seminar: Grow Your Business with Huawei Energy Powering Solutions since April 2014 to offer solutions about. power management in the data center., Developing intelligent solutions designed for combat to build new data centers.
The event has been received and attended by IT administrators, more than 120 people and was honored by Dr. William Prince cloud fabricated products. Infor Chairman, American Medical Systems Ltd., which specializes in networking and data center. Attended lectures on the topic Intelligence Solution for Next Data Center Insight Laying the datacenter infrastructures in the digital age. And modifications to the IT systems to suit the current business.
Huawei appointed Kanoksin as distributor ”Huawei UPS Solutions“
Kanoksin Export Import Co. Ltd has been appointed as distributor of Huawei UPS Solutions in Thailand. Mr. Ye Xiaodong, VP of Enterprise Network Energy Product, Huawei was awarded the Award Distributor Certificate for Khun Sumit Poonyakanok Managing Director of Kanoksin Export Import Co, Ltd. in April 2014
Trusted by Hundreds of Leading Business Ventures
Kanoksin is one of Thailand leading in IT peripherals and software defined storage